Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

RhaRha AT work.





 Elizabeth and Jorn left their native countries of Ireland and Denmark twenty-one and twenty six years ago respectively. They have both traveled to and lived in many countries but for the past twelve years have made the seaside town of Hua Hin in Thailand their home.
Working as a duo for sixteen years  Elizabeth and Jorn's artistic collaboration is based upon shared inspirations and similar aesthetic ideas.




 I met Elizabeth At the Attic studios  where I Model Part time.She had come up to Bangkok city from her Beach House in Hau Hin. I picked up on her contagious energy and  kindred spirit.We instantly clicked. I'm fortunate to have worked with this master of creation on this piece. These are the beginning phases of a Sculpture she is doing of me 


RhaRha

No comments:

Post a Comment